Xact M10R (10mm dia) extremity ring markers are engineered with increased radio-density are perfect for marking areas of interest on extremity X-rays. They are often used to mark problematic screws and other hardware prior to surgery, identify areas of digital pain, localize foreign bodies, etc. For a similar but larger product, please see marker M15R.
- Designed specifically for X-ray applications
- Superior adhesion – They stay on your patient, not your shoes.
- High radiopacity – Less burnout, fewer repeats, easier to see.
- Superior conformity – stretchy and flexible material follows the anatomy.
- Larger lift tabs – Easy to find, easy to remove.