M10AC tomosynthesis area of concern markers are ultra-fine radiopaque markers designed especially for 3D tomo. The 10mm square pattern is used to denote an area of concern. The design has a central hole through which a Sharpie marking may be applied for later reference.
- Low-density, “see-through” marking – For visualization of deeper tissues.
- Two markers in one – Also work well for 2D so you can reduce your inventory.
- FineLine™ technology – See more tissue with the finest line on the market!
- Superior adhesion – They stay on your patient, not your shoes.
- Superior conformity – Stretchy and flexible material follows the anatomy.
- Larger lift tabs – Easy to find, easy to remove.
- Low artifact – Specially compounded material designed for DBT.